Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What are some rare Mitsubishi Evolution lancer Engines?

I Recently was playing Need For Speed Shift for my Xbox 360. When i was playing it I got a Lancer ix and upgraded it all the way and added WORKS to it. When i did it i thought what are some rare engines and I also wnated to learn about High Preformance and racing on Japanese cars ALSO European. i know a lot of muscle car high preformanc on 60s and 70 car. like for example Chrysler, Chevy, Ford. My favorite muscle car is the 1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda'. I know a lot of Chrysler Engines. From Small to Big blocks. I mainly was just intrested in learning Euro and japanese racing. Also please Show me links on learning Euro and japanese high preformance engines, suspension, Chasis, Drivetrain etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment