Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I cannot work as a nurse any longer through stress, can i sue?

I have been working as a midwife/nurse for the last 5 years throughout this time I have come across senior management lying about an incident i was involved in and then 18mths later, a further incident happened, where lies were told and allegation made that were untrue, throughout this period I became ill and started mild panic attacks, To cut a long story short....I left under construtive dismissal 10 months ago, and because I left halfway through a supervised period, they have sent on my details to the NMC saying I am unfil to practise due to not completing the superised period. I cannot return to nursing/midwifery anyway as they have distroyed every bit of confidence I had, Can I sue?

No comments:

Post a Comment