Saturday, August 13, 2011

Help my character needs an accent Welsh?

Okay he has crystal green eyes (think kirstie alley beautiful and the black is always filled in by the green) olive skin and black hair (or darkkkkk brown). The character knows he has beautiful hypnotizing eyes and he's a lady's man a flirt. He's young like a college age. He's also comical. I just said he's from Welsh but other than one voice I heard, I don't think he can have that kind of voice. Does anyone recommend any accents he could have. Remember soft and poetic (like how Brad Pitt used to act in the 90s you know Interview and Legend of the falls) Scottish is too strong and loud, I already have a british character and a french character. Not feeling Irish from what i've heard any help appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment