Monday, August 8, 2011

Does this guy want to go out with me or not?

Ok so ive been talking to this guy for a few weeks now, he text me lastnight to see what i was upto so i said im at my friends having a drink etc so he said where my invite...... Anyway I text him shortly after that saying would u like to go to the cinemas sometime to watch a new film thats coming out i had no text back for a bout an hour and half so text him back saying I take that as a no then. Shortly he text me back saying he was sorting his son out and yes he would like to go 2 the cinemas..... ive not dated for over a year now and for me to text him asking him that took allot, I no he said yes but im thinking why didnt he text me back striat away because when we normally text eachother hes always texs bk straight away... what do u guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment