Thursday, August 11, 2011

How do I get my friend back?Please read description!?

She is just being stubborn. Me and my bestfriend went through the same thing many times, and we always find a way to work it out. Yes, I did that to, not talking to my friend, but I was hurt to and I thought she meant something different then what she really meant. So here are some of the things we did. We used to wait a week before confronting eachother so we have some time to calm down. One time our counselers noticed something was going on, so we had a counseling meeting. (if you really want to, you can ask them to open a meeting for the two of you, and ask that they don't tell that you told). One time one of our feuds were so bad that our parents got involved. Our parents talked to eachother and had us all go down to starbucks so we could work things out. Hope this helps! Sorry if it's not very helpful, these things just worked for me and my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment