Sunday, August 7, 2011

I have a feeling my bff hates me please help!!?

So for most of this year I've hated her she always wants to be center of everything and is so rude and mean and annoying and my close friend mel hates her too but this friend and I are still friends because well idk but yeah. She is in my option with another friend elly and jan , there is a lot of partnering in this cl the girl I hate, Helen and elly go into partners and jan goes with some girl named jacky . I know jan dislikes me cause when I talk to her she goes oh yah cool and walks away I'm quite a loner I have very few friends but anyway mel and Helen used to be close but mel told her they wernt friends so they hate eachother at lunch I was sitting with mel and we were talking about how helen bosses everyone around and stuff . I know mean but it's true she is the only girl I actually talk about behind her back she was right infront of us when we were saying this so I think she heard but it was really loud in there and if she drffinately did she would have told us off there, and would have lookked mad but she has such a short attention spand it's sad so I'm not sure, anyway I have that option tomorrow I don't mind being a loner but I don't want everyone hating me. They literally all follow helen around like she's a god! It's awful ! Anyways, what should I do, be truthful thnks

No comments:

Post a Comment