Friday, August 12, 2011

What to feed my baby rabbit?

This morning at about 10:30 I found a baby bunny on my porch. I know they survive best in the wild and the mother only tries to look like she has abandoned her, but in my neighborhood there are TONS of stray cats that I know they would get it. I put it under a bush where I knew the mother was. Then I came home around 5 and there was the bunny on my porch again. I couldn't just leave the little guy so I took her in and got some hay for her to snuggle in and some rabbit pellets. I have no idea how old she is, her eyes are open and she's fluffy and her ears are up. She's about the size of my fist. Can she eat solid food? Or should I do milk in an eye dropper? I know she doesn't have a good chance at living, but better than being outside in my neighborhood. What can I do to improve her chance at survival? Thanks :]

No comments:

Post a Comment